Harlequin Market is looking for a mature salesperson to fill a casual position opening in our Double Bay, Sydney store.
This position will be on a casual basis and applicant MUST be available to work every Saturday 10 am - 5 pm, and Monday/ Tuesday flexible and ongoing. (2-3 days)
The right candidate will have experience in retail sales and have a passion for vintage costume jewellery and accessories. Our vintage jewellery is often hired by major magazine publications such as Vogue, Instyle, Harpers Bazaar etc. so an interest in fashion and design is important.
You must be confident, well spoken and presented professionally.
As half of our business is conducted online, you must be confident in using a computer, reading and sending emails, basic knowledge of eCommerce operations and familiar with social media channels.
An excellent command of the English language is essential.
Recent contactable references must be made available.
Please email your full resume for an interview: info@harlequinmarke
Please also make yourself familiar with our business and product before you apply.
- Have sales and or retail experience and be able to work on Saturdays. (1 year retail experience is necessary)
- Have a love for jewellery, history, and style from past to present
- Ability to learn about our jewellery and the past eras of design
- Ability to use a Mac computer, read and send emails.
- Ability to use Instagram & Facebook
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop/illustrator
- eCommerce CMS
- Social Media
- COMPANY NAME - Harlequin Market
- CONTACT NAME - Phoebe
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - http://www.harlequinmarket.com/
- CONTACT NUMBER - 0293285430
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/harlequinmarket/