Mo Works Creative Agency
ARE YOU A LEADER LOOKING FOR CAREER PROGRESSION IN YOUR NEXT ROLE?
- Permanent opportunity with great staff benefits and discounts
- Ongoing training and development with potential for career progression
- Flexible working conditions with a focus on work life balance
Lowes Menswear is a leading Australian menswear and schoolwear retail chain with 200 stores located nationwide and with further plans of expansion. As a family-owned business, Lowes Menswear is a part of a small but elite group of companies, which have been in business for over 115 years and are still 100% Australian owned. We pride ourselves on our well-made clothing at affordable prices, personalised customer service and fun work environment.
We presently have an exciting career opportunity for a Full-Time Assistant Store Manager to join our team in Ryde, New South Wales and contribute to its success.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who have previous strong supervisory or management experience in retail or hospitality. You will need to be passionate about providing outstanding customer service to our valued customers and possess an honest down to earth sense of humour. Ideally, you will be seeking a position that offers room for growth and career progression opportunities in the future.
Essentially this position will involve:
- Working alongside management in undertaking operational management activities.
- Maintaining an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
- Meeting and achieving store sales, budgets and KPIS.
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards by working alongside the VM team.
- Leading, coaching and developing the existing team.
- Overseeing effective inventory practices and minimising store shrinkage.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Preferable, strong supervision or management experience within the retail or customer service industry.
- Previous experience supporting management in driving, achieving and exceeding sales and targets.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrable experience being a high performer in customer service standards.
- Proven experience leading a team in a fast paced working environment.
- Humility to work effectively as part of a team within a hopeful and vibrant team culture.
- Willingness to accept responsibility.
In return, you will work with a successful, family orientated business that recognises the value of work life balance and flexibility. You will be rewarded with a fair and honest salary package, superannuation and employee benefits and discounts. You will be considered part of the management team and have the opportunity to progress in the future.
- COMPANY NAME - Lowes Australia
- CONTACT NAME - Tara Souvleris
- CONTACT NUMBER - (02) 9562 1116