Salt Meats Cheese
Assembly Label - National Retail Operations Manager
Assembly Label is a Men's and Women's clothing/lifestyle brand based in Sydney. We are looking for a National Retail Operations Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will report to the directors of the business.
Primary Responsibilities of the role -
- Drive the Retail business to meet weekly/monthly/annual sales, margin and closing stock targets.
- Engage store managers with consistent training and development to ensure that store KPIs are met.
- Instill and maintain a high-level customer service strategy that ensures repeat client sales and client brand loyalty.
- Communicate constructive and consistent store feedback to relevant stakeholders within the business to ensure that strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are managed effectively.
- Uphold responsibility for data integrity and execute loss prevention strategies across the retail environment.
- Empower store managers to administer their team effectively including the execution of monthly rostering to meet KPIs and wage targets.
- Oversee store managers when conducting annual and bi annual performance review with their teams.
- Provide support to store managers to ensure that they are equipped to adequately train and develop their teams.
- Manage recruitment of key retail positions, including managers and full-time staff. And provide support for store managers when recruiting casual staff.
- Uphold Assembly Label's store-operating standards including the execution of visual merchandising and marketing directives.
- Maintaining company policy and procedure.
- Nurture internal relationships with other business departments including marketing, VM, ecommerce, retail and wholesale warehouse.
- Work closely with ecommerce team to ensure that retail policies and procedures are upheld across both online and offline divisions of the retail business.
- Alongside the directors, drive the execution of new store openings, whilst meeting budgeted fit out plans.
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards.
- Constantly thinking strategically and challenging the status quo on both assortment and business processes.
The Successful Applicant will possess -
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills
- A proven leader who is capable of empowering your team towards the successful achievement of goals which are set
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve in a dynamic and growing work environment.
- Proven experience of successful new store openings.
- Experience achieving positive conflict resolution.
- COMPANY NAME - Assembly Label
- CONTACT NAME - Lee Thompson
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - www.assemblylabel.com