Who we are
PVH Brands Australia is a joint venture between PVH Corp. and Gazal Corporation Limited. The joint venture is to establish a unified approach for developing and expanding its global and locally-owned/licensed apparel brands in the region, including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, Pierre Cardin, Nancy Ganz, Spanx, HoldmeTight and Bracks.
About your new role
We are looking for the best PR & Marketing Coordinator in Sydney to work across our exciting portfolio of international and local brands including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Heritage Brands.
You will be an enthusiastic & motivated individual with exceptional written skills and an adaptive communication style. We're looking for a team member who can be agile and flexible to deal with the world of fast paced fashion retail in a Multi brand environment.
You will be digital savvy, know what's hot in the world of fashion and local influencers, both in the local market and overseas. We are looking for a team player who will get in and get their hands dirty. You will have exposure to iconic brands with global campaigns and have the ability to work on smaller challenger brands and full local campaign development, across all categories and consumer segments.
You will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic Marketing team with the opportunity for career development as we expand our operations.
What you'll be responsible for
- Assist the Marketing Managers to brief and implement seasonal PR strategies for all brands in alignment with brand strategies and positioning direction
- Maintain relationships with PR agencies, media, blogger and influencer contacts
- Execute seasonal showings to media and editorial teams, stylists and wardrobe contacts
- Event management across all brands including approvals and briefing
- Assist on creative brand development across shoots, including creation, dispatch and costing of all PR tools including look books
- Assist the Marketing Managers with the execution and maintenance of Marketing plans
- Input, maintain and update calendars, schedules and costings for all PR and events.
- Demonstrated experience in a communications and/or PR role for a consumer wholesale/retail brand or PR agency
- Tertiary qualifications in PR and/or Communications or related discipline
- Advanced computer literacy with MS office, especially with Excel and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and organisational skills
If you are passionate about the fashion and apparel industry and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, then this is the role for you! APPLY NOW!
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- COMPANY NAME - PVH Brands Australia
- CONTACT NAME - Megan