Flaunter - makes it easy for Fashion, Interiors & beauty brands to reach new audiences by giving media instant access to brands and their content for easy distribution & publishing. Flaunter currently works with 300 leading brands and PR agencies, as well as around 2,000 leading Fashion & Lifestyle journalists within Australia and New Zealand.
We're currently offering a 1-day per week internship for a student interested in Fashion & Lifestyle Marketing and Public relations. This is a unique opportunity to gain a big-picture view of the many moving parts of the fast-evolving lifestyle media space, working closely with our small head office team.
Our ideal intern would be:
- Currently studying a Communications/Marketing degree (or similar)
- Motivated and driven with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- Great written and oral communications skills
- Really keen to learn - not just add a line to their CV :)
- Able to commit to at least 3 months with us.
The role will vary week to week but will include the following:
- Support to account management & marketing teams
- Industry + Trend research (which includes some data entry)
- Image gallery curation + learning about media pitching
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter detailing why you're interested in this role and the day(s) that would suit you to Kirsten Hughes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Flaunter is not equipped to provide official accreditation or credits for your College/University, however, we are happy to sign a log book and provide a reference letter at the completion of your internship.
- COMPANY NAME - Flaunter
- CONTACT NAME - Kirsten Hughes
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- CONTACT NUMBER - 0439436962