Online Circle Digital
- Work in a flat structure with a fun and creative communication team
- Based in a light flooded modern office just a short walk from the CBD
- Grow with the best - excellent opportunity to stretch and hone your skills
Do you have the professional drive to take ownership of several high profile clients across the Govt/B2B/consumer sectors and deliver outstanding results?
Due to unparalleled client wins, Horizon Communication Group is looking for a results-oriented Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team working closely with our Principals, Liz McLaughlin and Justin Flaherty. Working in a flat structure squarely focused on client delivery you will also be actively involved in both the firm's day to day running and quarterly strategic decision making process.
This role requires a candidate who can:
- Manage clients and team independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Actively identify, understand and satisfy clients' needs and resolve problems.
- Manage client budgets and project scope.
- Deliver strategic counsel on day-to-day issues and add value by identifying client growth opportunities.
- Actively research and identify new business opportunities.
What the successful candidate looks like:
- A minimum of three years PR/Communication industry experience; agency experience ideal.
- B2B and/or Govt experience preferred.
- Strong engagement in social and digital media.
- Excellent knowledge of Australian traditional, online and social media.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, proofing and verbal.
- A huge desire to learn and develop.
- COMPANY NAME - Horizon Communication Group
- CONTACT NAME - Amanda Cummergen
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com