Digital Content Curator & Community Coordinator
TMRW Music (formerly Ministry of Sound Australia) is home to Australia's most exciting music labels, artists and events. We are a constantly evolving company working across the full spectrum of the music industry, with numerous consumer facing brands managed in house.
We are looking for a savvy content creator and curator who is fluent in all things social to join our busy marketing team in a permanent full-time position. We are seeking a special talent who possesses skills in both writing and design with a deep knowledge of purpose driven content creation. No two days will be the same, and you will bring a fresh approach and voice to each new project.
The successful candidate needs to be a creative writer and a lateral thinker with the ability to create top-notch written and visual content to drive brand awareness, engagement and create personality for our family of labels and artists as well as our weekly events and tours. You're an expert in sass, but know how to apply the right type of humour and personality to the brands you're speaking for.
You will have the support of our expert marketers and digital strategists and will work closely with the wider team across A&R, event managers, artist managers and our artists.
- Developing, sourcing, creating and publishing day to day content for our various social media channels and websites
- Contributing creative and innovative ideas to interest new audiences and engage existing fans
- Work closely with Digital Strategist and Marketing Managers to develop timely, engaging and on-strategy content plans
- Creating entertaining daily content across various channels
- Scheduling weekly content to adhere to industry best practise and adhering to the agreed content strategy
- Day to day community management across managed social pages
- Ad hoc writing tasks including artist bios, album blurbs, company profiles and web content
- Monthly and ad-hoc EDM build and send outs
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years' experience in marketing, honed within a lifestyle, youth or entertainment brand or within a digital/social agency
- A strong knowledge of and passion for the Australian and international electronic dance music scene
- Proven experience and a supporting portfolio of written and visual content
- Expert copywriting skills - both short and long form (please provide examples with your application)
- Proficient Adobe Creative Cloud Skills including Photoshop and video editing with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with building EDM mail-outs and managing data would be seen favourably
- Basic HTML and familiarity with publishing via CMS
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for working in digital and social media
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your cover letter, resume and examples of your long and short-form copywriting skills to email@example.com
Our appreciation and thanks go to everyone who decides to apply for this role; however we will only be able to reply to those applicants whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.
- COMPANY NAME - TMRW Music Pty Ltd
- CONTACT NAME - Cat Fairbrother
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - http://tmrw.com.au/
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/musictmrw/