Storytellers, now hiring. Are you interested in creating content that climbs the ranks?
Social Garden, #10 Deloitte Fast50 digital agency, is looking for a driven writer to introduce to the world of content marketing, SEO and community management. This opportunity will be enriched with real learning, client interaction and achievement.
Each day you will:
- Work closely with our digital content team
- Write articles that are perfect for readers and search engines
- Build your understanding of content marketing
- Strategize and manage social media pages
Why Social Garden?
- Potential for success: bring your A game and we could offer you a full-time position
- Executive support: our team is here to mentor you and develop your creative skills
- Join a team: we love to pack our office with talented people who share our passion
- Disruption: break boundaries and disrupt business models set in stone for decades
What we look for:
- Be keen: learn, absorb and apply new information
- Aim high: be open to new ideas, experiences and challenges
- Work fast: research and write efficiently (especially on unfamiliar topics)
- Be proud: enjoy the work you do and be responsible for what you create
How you can apply:
Submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Include 2 recent examples of your writing (500 words or less)
Details of the internship:
- This is an unpaid position for 3 months. We will require you to work two full days a week of your choosing at our office in Abbotsford.
- All you need to bring is your own laptop and great ideas.
- This position cannot be accredited to any relevant study requirements/subjects, but we will be able to provide a letter of reference upon completion.
If successful, you could be offered a full-time position. This is your way into Social Garden!
- COMPANY NAME - Social Garden
- CONTACT NAME - Gemma Lawrence
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - http://socialgarden.com.au
- CONTACT NUMBER - 1800 771 396