As the Communication & Content Strategist you will be responsible for leading and directing the communication and content strategies for an industry leader, ModelCo.
This role is responsible for the ideation and execution of compelling, engaging and effective content. You will be researching and generating relevant, sophisticated and interesting content trends that align with consumers and the overall business strategy. Proficiency in identifying consumer trends using insights and data analysis to deliver commercial and editorial solutions is key. You will be commercially minded in all activities with a defined return on investment.
You will have your finger on the pulse and are a quick, effective strategist that is a step ahead and can lead community engagement and the digital realm. You will bring to life the digital and content strategies for the business.
A solid understanding of how to drive brand awareness, create community engagement by understanding who the top bloggers / social media / celebrity influences are, as well as a genuine passion for the fashion and beauty industry is fundamental to your success.
You will assist the business with its commercial objectives by collaborating with the wider team and supporting major product launches and cross-functional business milestones. The ability to drive customer acquisition, undertake continuous analysis of the digital environment and report on key performance drivers is essential. You will support the business in all PR activities and in the seeding of information and campaign assets.
TASKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Planning, creating, publishing and executing the communication and content strategies
- Content development and editing
- Creating, engaging and managing the social content and company presence across multiple channels
- Engage followers and create two-way conversation, including reaching out to Instagram influencers and bloggers for collaborations
- Creating a rolling 3-month influencer engagement recommendation and strategy programme
- Designing digital banners, managing paid social media advertising and producing in-house video content
- Provide recommendations using social analytic tools
- Collaborate on creative ideas and processes with the marketing and sales departments to drive digital engagement
- Ensure maximum exposure, traffic and conversion per site
- Plan the digital public relations initiatives to support campaigns, content and marketing calendars
- Liaise and maintain strong relationships with PR, digital agencies and key beauty affiliates
- Remain current on emerging trends and drive new processes
- Scale and grow the businesses in an efficient and effective way
- Event management and attending events as required, ensuring event concepts are on brand and on budget
- Monitor and analyse press coverage Nationally and Internationally and provide monthly report and ROI
- Execute content and communication strategies to ensure products and brand placement targets are set for both print & digital
- Proactively promote existing ModelCo products to Press and respond to Press requests and product send-outs
- Educate press and consumers alike on revolutionary aspects and key selling points of products. Demonstrate products to Press & consumers where possible
- Write copy for press releases
- Work with retail to plan all retail promotions and strategic activities when required
YOUR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE WILL BE DEPENDENT ON THE FOLLOWING SKILLS &
- A passion for the beauty industry and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Innovative, collaborative and creative thinking, you will be challenged and enjoy working in a face-paced stimulating environment.
- Proven digital marketing, communication strategy and content strategy experience.
- Must have experience working in a community engagement role and have a strong and active presence on online social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.
- Familiarity with the global social media landscape including bloggers, influencers, celebrities and models
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Campaign Monitor and/or HTML to create and send newsletters to database
- Photography and video editing skills are an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal communication skills and well-presented
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines on a weekly basis
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward plan
You will be our brand voice, so you must be confident, full of creative ideas and ready to action in heartbeat! You will be responsible for the personality of an Iconic Australian beauty brand.
This role is based from ModelCo HQ in Rosebery, Sydney NSW.
If you think you have the ability, confidence and maturity to carry out this important role then apply today by emailing email@example.com
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their applications.
- COMPANY NAME - ModelCo
- CONTACT NAME - ModelCo Recruitment