Moskos Branding & Communications
Our health and wellness company is looking for a creative, driven, results-oriented videographer to film a series of lifestyle, educational health, and fitness videos.
The main task is going to filming however there will be opportunity to edit the footage.
Your own camera is required, however we can provide tripods, lighting etc. and you'll have access to various type of equipment including an Osmo steadycam.
Length of internship: 3 months
Time commitment: 2 days per week.
Location: Bondi beach
Start date: early April 2017
This role would ideally suit a videographer/film student with their own equipment (DSLR camera/video editing software/laptop).
(Tripod and lights are provided)
- Setting up the lighting
- Shooting short, to the point videos
- Editing existing content, adding music, rendering and creating final file output
- Work with team on brainstorming, planning, research and preparation before a shoot
- Uploading to Youtube and monitoring stats, comments, subscribers etc.
- Delivering results on time
The internship is UNPAID, but you will be provided with a detailed reference at the completion of the internship and you can use the footage in your portfolio. If interested, please send an email along with your latest CV and a cover letter explaining why you'd make an epic videographer and why we should choose you for the role.
- COMPANY NAME - The Lean Body Coach
- CONTACT NAME - Nik
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - www.theleanbodycoach.com
- CONTACT NUMBER - 0450082867