Salt Meats Cheese
Work on one of the world's most respected financial services brands in a unique agency role that sits in-house
- 10 month contract working for Australia's leading integrated communications agency in a fixed-term secondment role
- Represent a prestigious financial services brand
- Opportunity to develop your creative and technical skills
When you join our team you'll be In Great Company. Because, in our experience, it's the people that make the difference.
This is a unique agency role that sits within the client team at one of the most prestigious financial services in Sydney's CBD. You will have the opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the top minds in the industry.
We're looking for a Social Media Executive who is hands on, enthusiastic and passionate about creating quality content, ideally with experience in the corporate finance sector. You'll have mastered the core tasks required of your role and you're ready for new challenges.
You'll need to be an expert at evaluating a situation and helping with the day-to-day execution that includes social media outreach, online marketing, development of user experiences, campaign reporting and innovative ways to engage people.
It is essential that you have a confident, can-do attitude and bundles of initiative for this role as you will be representing the agency on a daily basis whilst sitting within the client team. You should be experienced in building relationships with a range of stakeholders and senior leaders within the business.
Here's the expertise you have, that we'll build on:
- High quality written skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in budget management for small paid media campaigns
- An eagerness to understand how to draw insights that are actionable, how targeting is applied and how to monitor performance
- Creative and proactive in suggesting new and unique ways to communicate to audiences
- Proficient in or willing to learn tools like Google, Radian6 and Sprinklr
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Media Executive. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
At the stage the role is for a 10 month fixed term contract.
- COMPANY NAME - Ogilvy Public Relations
- CONTACT NAME - Aaron Fischer
- WEBSITE - http://ogilvypr.com.au/
- CONTACT NUMBER - 0284375377