We are looking for an engaging person with excellent customer service and organisation skills to join our eCommerce team.
Your role is to support the eCommerce team in delivering a market leading customer experience, whilst contributing to the achievement of our online store and financial KPI's.
The role includes management of end to end online order experience, including but not limited to;
- Online customer service across all channels - phone, email, livechat + social.
- Oversee 3PL dispatch, ensuring orders are delivered on time and to brand/customer expectation.
- Returns + exchanges. Review processes and suggest improvements to structure where required.
- Management of webstore inventory across our systems and integrations.
- Content upload and maintenance, as required.
- Ad-hoc admin duties as directed by the eCommerce Manager.
Skills + Experience
1-2 years' experience in a similar customer service role and the desire to drive and develop a career within the Jac+ Jack business is essential. This is a full-time role in a fast paced and fast-growing business.
You will need to be a confident, highly organised person with proven proficiency across multiple IT platforms. Experience in AP21/eStar CMS will be highly regarded.
- COMPANY NAME - Jac+ Jack
- CONTACT NAME - Karri Griffin
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - www.jacandjack.com