Salt Meats Cheese
- Software Development & Engineering
- Business Analyst
- Permanent / Full Time
We're Kogan.com - pioneers of Australia's online retail industry!
We use technology-driven efficiency and innovation to make prices on the latest products and services more affordable for our customers.
Tech is our thing - we love using it to solve problems.
We go to great lengths to ensure the customer always wins. We swim upstream. Go against the grain. Challenge everything. We're obsessively data-driven and analytical. We let the facts do the talking.
We thrive on being pushed outside our comfort zone - it's our duty to our customers.
Want to get involved?
We're on the hunt for an awesome Business Analyst to play a key role in our fast-paced digital product development team. We love to have fun, but we're also prepared to do whatever hard work is required to get the job done and ensure our customers are always winning.
The software we build is used by millions of customers, so this role has huge impact!
You're a business analyst with an agile approach to software development. You have the ability to understand, prioritise and manage business requirements throughout the entire software delivery cycle.
You love taking ownership of the work that you do and derive job satisfaction from making a real impact on both business outcomes and customers. You're the type of person who can jump from high-level goals to low level details and understand the importance of both. And the idea of shipping to production on a daily basis gets you excited about coming into work every single morning!
Bonus points if you've had experience in iteration management, scrum, kanban or the like, and/or have an eye for UX design, eCommerce, data & customer analysis, or A/B testing.
So what will you be doing every day?
You will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders, our software engineers, CTO and Digital Product Delivery Manager to:
- Break down ambitious business goals into smaller deliverables that our software engineers can iteratively push through to production;
- Understand and document acceptance criteria, facilitating scope management, quality and timeliness as a card makes it way through the software delivery lifecycle;
- Drive the focus on shipping to production as quickly as possible, using data to identify, escalate and improve delivery bottlenecks to ensure our software delivery lifecycle flows efficiently; and
- Understand and document estimated and actual business value delivered to provide insights into future improvements.
Think you've got what it takes to be a part of Australia's e-commerce future?
To apply, please visit our website:
NB - all new Kogan.com employees are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.
- COMPANY NAME - Kogan.com
- CONTACT NAME - Claire