Blink Creative is a full service creative agency based in the heart of vibrant Fitzroy. We're on the hunt for an office all-rounder to join our fun creative team, to assist in the running of our busy and ever-evolving studio! Your main responsibilities will be divided across two sectors; general office administration, production management and support for our design studio, and to a lesser extent the sales co-ordination of a quirky promotional product.
What is the role?
- Provide professional and friendly customer service to current and new clients (phone and email)
- Quoting, invoicing, and accounts administration
- Facilitation of print orders from quote through to despatch
- Supplier liaison
- Supervise Studio project management tools, such as Trello & Harvest
- General office administration and support as required
What do you need to succeed?
- Initiative and the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- OK with getting your hands dirty despatching orders (don't worry, forklift licence not required!)
- A positive and fun attitude!
Not essential, but would be nice:
- Confidence in assisting on small copywriting tasks
- Awareness/basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
The role is permanent part-time, 3-4 days per week, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV & cover letter outlining why you'd be perfect for the role!
- COMPANY NAME - Blink Creative
- CONTACT NAME - Nicole Kennedy
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - www.blinkcreative.com.au
- CONTACT NUMBER - 03 9417 2122