Salt Meats Cheese
We are currently looking to get 4-5 portait/fashion photos retouched from an event, in which this part time work will be ongoing for the right person.
As these shots and most of what we do is natural, versus high end photo shoots, images often take around 30 minutes each.
The key things you do need to know and need for this are:
- The ability to retouch, though also know how much is to much to look un-natural.
- Familiarity with camera raw and have the application on your computer, as well as good knowledge of the different tools on photoshop
- Use of layers in photoshop so image quality isn't effected
- Removal of stray hairs.
- Removal of small casted shadows over faces and under eyes, and bringing up subjects if underexposed.
- Pulling up background lighting while not effecting the actual subject/model, to make them pop more.
- Removal of background objects
- Using unsharpen mask to enhance the image before saving, with a focus on eyes, but still looking nice and natural
- Saving and exporting images at 1500 pixels to dropbox
To apply only a cover letter is needed, mentioning past experience, as well as sending through any past work that relates to portraitrure or fashion. Examples of the type of natural what we are looking for http://bit.ly/2mrSGkX - http://bit.ly/2ncCqTH
- CONTACT NAME - yoram pohl