Salt Meats Cheese
- Work closely with and develop a social team as well as creative to align strategies, ideas and execution across paid and organic social activity- Setup of accounts and technology platforms to service, analyse, optimise and report on paid social reach- To fuel the marketing work stream for our venues regarding Social Media opinion and marketing leadership- Stay current with social media trends and tools - includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts- Work with our team to translate ideas into strategies and content and plans (with goals/targets) that collaborates with the campaign objectives- Always look for new business opportunities and challenge/lead where necessary setting up social accounts as required
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience - Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Snapchat, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more- Experience working on music industry or hospitality clients highly regarded- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- COMPANY NAME - Laundry Bar
- CONTACT NAME - David Barrett
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- CONTACT NUMBER - +61416113755
- FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/thelaundrybar