Salt Meats Cheese
Airtasker is a fast growing online and mobile marketplace for local services and temporary labour. We're revolutionising the way people and businesses get more done by connecting real time labour requirements with one of the world's most under utilised assets - people power.
Fast approaching one million members, we are continuing our rapid growth trajectory. Airtasker is looking to hire a talented team player with a strong community marketing background to help grow and engage our members to the next level.
This position will be responsible for engaging the Airtasker community (made up of Workers and Job Posters), and be an ambassador for our members. Your finger will be on the community's pulse at all times, running marketing initiatives, events and in regular contact with our community. This role is your chance to make a genuine connection with the Airtasker community via regular communication and events in real life. As part of an agile startup team, you'll report to the VP of Marketing and will be an integral part of Airtasker's marketing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the wider marketing team to create strategic plans around engagement and acquisition of Airtasker Workers.
- Acting as the ambassador to our community, develop relationships and manage communications with Airtasker Workers in relation to new product features and improvements
- Identifying and activating community evangelists within the Airtasker Worker community. Developing a database of case studies via your relationships with our community members that can be called upon to develop PR stories or blog posts.
- Planning and running events, including our annual Worker Community Summit to promote and grow the Airtasker Worker community
- Improving Airtasker Workers' reputation and profiles in the marketplace, by promoting education platform Airtasker Academy
- Educating our community about extra services, badges and merchandise
- Creating a perks program for our Airtasker Workers, ensuring they are provided with useful services from our partners
- Running community feedback sessions to gain insights that drive improvements to the marketplace platform
- Writing content that engages Airtasker Workers, encouraging them to make the most of Airtasker, including interesting stories and blog posts
- Shaping supply and demand, guiding Airtasker Workers to tasks that need offers
You will have this experience:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience within a PR/events/advertising agency or marketing environment
- Able to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and lots of deliverables.
- Proven ability to be able to develop and maintain relationships with a large range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Passionate, enthusiastic person with the ability to be creative and think outside the box.
- Event management and coordination experience
- Must be an effective communicator - strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Social media and email communication experience
- Knowledge and experience of the Airtasker platform
- Experience with brand and merchandise
- Digital Marketing knowledge and Google Analytics experience
- Experiencing working for a technology company or startup.
- COMPANY NAME - Airtasker
- CONTACT NAME - Simon Reynolds
- WEBSITE - airtasker.com
- FACEBOOK - facebook.com/airtasker