Salt Meats Cheese
TSC - The Sound Campaign is on the hunt for an A-grade Account Director to join our growing team in Sydney.
TSC is an agency specialising in partnerships, experiences and ideas in sport, entertainment, culture, retail, food and beverages. Since 2007 we've been delivering award-winning results for clients in Australia, Asia and beyond by joining the dots between relevant insight and smart strategy. We passionately provide partnership and marketing services including strategic thinking, commercial rights representation, campaign creation, brand activation, event production, talent management and PR.The Account Director will report to our General Manager of Marketing Services and will thrive off working in a dynamic environment across multiple clients and disciplines. We are looking for a versatile and highly driven individual with a minimum of five years relevant and respected agency/brand experience in a similar role, working in one or more of our core areas of focus. A strong background in quality client, project and personnel management is crucial and a real affinity for our DNA will be taken as a given.
For this specific role, previous experience working with alcohol brands will be highly regarded, with a proven track record of strategic, campaign and experiential development for high profile partners essential. Strength in copywriting, overseeing creative and content production plus pitch and presentation development/delivery will also identify favourable applicants.
The right candidate will have a desire to thrive in a boutique agency with a strong culture of autonomy, and will be expected to work across a number of projects and clients concurrently. From driving the direction and execution of campaigns and outputs for one of the world's biggest and best known alcohol brands through to ongoing and bespoke activity for other brands and partners, this is a great opportunity for a self-starter with a career history of impeccable account, client and team management. Primary responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis and acting as their go-to contact on projects, including expectation and challenge management.
· Leadership, management and mentoring of relevant Account Managers/Execs to ensure a high level of client service across the division.
· Receiving and interpreting briefs and providing tailored responses to clients, spanning strategy, opportunities, investment, scope of work and timelines (high standards of communication will be vital at all times).
· Refining and delivering workable final solutions and clearly communicating all related outputs, considerations and KPIs from presentation through to approval.
· Coordinating the resources needed to execute projects, from internal and supplier side through to client when relevant.
· Ensuring the project brief is adhered to throughout execution whilst being prepared to display an intimate knowledge of the relevant market and brand makeup in proposing new ideas and solutions, sometimes to tight timeframes.
· Working closely with our Events & Activations team to allow them to facilitate best in class delivery that truly meets client objectives when experiences form part of a brief or response.
· Regular collaboration with creative resources (designers, copywriters and content producers) to deliver outcomes and ensuring these balance the expectations of clients with the execution of the work.
· Setting and then exceeding best-in-class benchmarks for agreed outputs.
· Managing large client budgets and billings from end to end (essential).
· Leading development and approval of key documentation and creative with clients.
· Identifying new business opportunities.
In a fast paced and constantly evolving environment, the Account Director will be a key component of the unrivalled service TSC provide their diverse client portfolio on a daily basis. That said, this is not a position for pretenders - we demand commitment, passion and a fresh yet adaptable outlook at every turn.
This is a permanent role based out of TSC's office in Surry Hills, Sydney. Applicants must be available to start work in April 2017.
The salary package for this position will be competitive and commensurate to experience. Please submit a CV with covering letter with the subject line 'TSC Account Director Role' to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we will only respond to applicants that we feel 100% fit the bill for this position.
- COMPANY NAME - TSC - The Sound Campaign
- CONTACT NAME - Neil Terry
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - thesoundcampaign.com