THERE'S STILL TIME: Shop Our List Of The Best Cyber Monday Sales To $ave
SUBSCRIBE FREE TO PEDESTRIAN DAILY
Like Thanksgiving and Halloween - and this writer is prepared to fight you over this - Black Friday is an American tradition.
But because shopping is for the people, this glorious day - Cyber Monday - is the rest of the world's opportunity to snap up discounted fashion and beauty merch from the comfort of our lounges / beds / desks.
And because ain't nobody's got time to trawl the interwebs for deals that'll make you *and* your bank account grin like a smug festive idiot, we've put in the hard yards for you by rounding up our pick of the currently-active online sales worth pillaging.
- Frank Body: get that caffeiney, pooey, scrubby goodness all up on yourself with 25% off selected skincare kits until midnight (with free shipping to boot). GO FOR IT.
- The Iconic: the senders of lightning-fast fashion are offering 30% off selected styles and colours until midnight when you use the code BLACK30 at the checkout. GET GOING.
- Stylerunner: up your gym game with some discounted Nikes, of which SR has plenty going relatively cheap. There's an extra 25% off already discounted items, from crops to tights, until midnight, right HERE.
- The Outnet: soz but you won't find Isabel Marant, Dion Lee, A.L.C and Equipment any cheaper than up to 85% off ('til Tuesday only). JUST TRY TO HOLD BACK.
- Cotton On: now is the time to stock up on undies and stationary, people, with 50% off EVERYTHING across, Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Typo and its other subsidiaries. With free shipping until midnight, you cannot lose. HIT IT UP.
- Spell Byron Bay: be the Byron Bay hippy you aspire to be every year at Splendour with some crochet goodness from the Spell gals. You can get 30% off all items in the 'Black Friday' edit using the code BLACKFRIDAY30 at the checkout, before midnight. YES PLEASE.
- Sunday Somewhere: Beyoncé wore a pair of this local brand's sunnies for Halloween, and you can pick up them and other styles just as fly at up to 50% off until Tuesday. GO DO THAT.
- Peter Alexander: pillage the online popup sale of pjs and other stocking stuffers at up to 50%, including free delivery. ME WANT.
- Missguided: stock up on cheapo party dresses for the Xmas season with 50% off every full-price item until midnight. YIEW.
- Mon Purse: you won't find any banners screaming 'SALE' on the Mon Purse site, but we can promise there's a 20% discount on their monogrammed bags, backpacks, card holders etc waiting for you at the checkout if you enter EARLYXMAS. It's only until midnight tonight, so GET BUYING.
- ASOS: Clear your cart with 20% off everything until midnight using the code GOGOGO. NOW GO.
- Shopbop: discounted designer goods have your name on them if you shop full-price and sale items before midnight PT, using the code GOBIG16. STOCK UP.
- SurfStitch: apply the code CYBERSALE to get an extra 30% new season and already-reduced stock, so that you can be the real MVP this summer. MVP, THAT'S ME.
- Priceline: score $10 off your beauty haul with you spend $60 or more in the one transaction, from now until Wednesday. The catch: you need to be part of Priceline's Sister Club to reap the reward. But it's free to join so no harm no foul. SIGN ME UP.
- Urban Outfitters: take $50 off orders over $150 or shave $15 off orders of $75 or more when you shop online before midnight PT. This is *the* destination for cheap but excellent Secret Santa gifts, so GET BUYING.
We apologise in advance for the damage incurred by your wallet.
Photo: Parks & Recreation.